Since mid-2002 the European Investment Bank (EIB) approved to the Republic of Serbia five Apex loans for SMEs, midcaps, priority projects, entrepreneurs and local governments in the total amount of EUR 1,065 mln.
The first four loans, totalling EUR 565 mln, were fully disbursed through 630 loans, and are expected to lead to the opening of 6,920 jobs.
New, fifth Apex loan
The EIB approved to the Republic of Serbia a new, fifth loan for SMEs and other priorities in the amount of EUR 500 mln.
From the first tranche III/A in the amount of EUR 150 mln, 184 loans were approved to SMEs, entrepreneurs and local governments in the total amount of EUR 148.4 mln.
August 2017 is planned for realisation of the second tranche III/B amounting to EUR 150 mln, after obtaining consent from the European Investment Bank for the Draft Agreement of the intermediary banks with final beneficiaries.
Terms of lending
|Amount||up to EUR 12.5 mln|
|Maturity||up to 12 (twelve) years for SME and midcap projects (grace period up to 4 years)
up to 15 (fifteen) years for Priority Projects (grace period up to 5 years)
|Interest rate:||variable, made up of EURIBOR + EIB’s margin + up to 1.75% margin for intermediary banks + 0.175% NBS fee for projects supporting employment of young people, i.e. EURIBOR + EIB’s margin + up to 2.5% margin for intermediary banks + 0.250% NBS fee for other projects.
fixed, made up of EIB’s interest which also includes EIB’s margin + up to 1.75% margin for intermediary banks + 0,175% NBS fee for projects supporting employment of young people, i.e. EIB’s interest which also includes EIB’s margin + up to 2.5% margin for intermediary banks + 0.250% NBS fee for other projects.
The European Investment Bank proposes the following intermediary banks for the disbursement of the III/B tranche of this loan:
- AIK BANKA (www.aikbanka.rs)
- BANCA INTESA (www.bancaintesabeograd.com)
- CREDIT AGRICOLE BANKA SRBIJA (www.creditagricole.rs)
- DIREKTNA BANKA (www.direktnabanka.rs)
- HALKBANK (www.halkbank.rs)
- EUROBANK (www.eurobank.rs)
- KOMERCIJALNA BANKA (www.kombank.com)
- OTP BANKA SRBIJA (www.otpbanka.rs)
- PIRAEUS BANK (www.piraeusbank.rs)
- PROCREDIT BANK (www.procreditbank.rs)
- RAIFFEISEN BANKA (www.raiffeisenbank.rs)
- SOCIETE GENERALE BANKA SRBIJA (www.societegenerale.rs)
- UNICREDIT BANK SRBIJA (www.unicreditbank.rs)
- ERSTE BANK (www.erstebank.rs)
- VOJVOĐANSKA BANKA (www.voban.co.rs)
For more information on this credit line, contact the intermediary banks or the NBS International Relations Department – Revolving Credit Fund Management Unit (telephone numbers: +381 / 11 333-8324, 333-8325, 333-8342).