Before travelling to the Republic of Serbia, please check HERE whether you need a visa.
Visa applications should be submitted to the Embassy or Consulate General of the Republic of Serbia abroad.
General visa requirements:
- Valid passport (passport must be valid at least 90 days from issue date of visa)
- Letter of invitation:
– for a private visit – invitation letter certifed by the relevant authority of the Republic of Serbia
– for a business visit – invitation letter by a company in Serbia;
– for a tourist trip – a proof of payment for the trip issued by a travel agency (voucher or other type of payment receipt);
- Completed visa application form: (PDF);
- Photo (size 3.5×4.5cm);
- Return ticket or Itinerary (copy of Driving License and Insurance if you travel by car);
- Proof of sufficient funds for staying in Serbia;
- Health insurance;
- Visa fee.
For the issuance of a transit visa, you should have an entry visa for the country you are entering after the Republic of Serbia. In case a visa is not required for that country, you will be asked to present other documents explainning the purpose of your visit there.
Diplomatic-consular mission of the Republic of Serbia reserves the right to request additional documentation. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
For more information regarding the issuance of visa, please contact the nearest diplomatic-consular mission of the Republic of Serbia.